Saturday, February 18, 2012

studio update


These past few days I've been making quite a mess in my studio. I'm happy to be working on something semi-large scale again. I think this big guy is working better than the smaller ones. I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that it doesn't topple over because the infrastructure is pretty shoddy. Oh well, if it does, at least I'll be following the guidance of my professors who told me to make a mess and not to be afraid of making something that falls down (they really said that!!).

detail
 These images are of a tiny model I made with craft paper and hotglue, in the same manner I did to make the big cardboard piece. I've been thinking more and more about this green color... thinking about adding it to my palette... 



2 comments:

  1. beautifully yucky... or 'yuckilly' beautiful!

    (I love this green)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, it's a beautiful mess that came together nicely in all those very tactile layers!

    ReplyDelete